What is a Society Wine Bar Franchise?
Turn your passion for wine into the opportunity of a lifetime
Society Wine Bar is a low-cost wine bar franchise investment with four distinct revenue streams. We are looking for passionate entrepreneurs who love wine and want to bring a unique wine bar experience to their communities.
Most wine bars are restaurants with a limited wine list of 20 to 30 wines — some red, some white and some sparkling. These run-of-the-mill selections quickly get old. Consumers are also often limited in their knowledge about wine, many times lacking the education to make choices or finding the wine selection process to be intimidating. Society Wine Bar offers a unique 200 wines by the glass, one of the most extensive wine menus in the country, and a level of expertise from certified staff that is unmatched.
At Society Wine Bar we are in the business of knowing wine. We believe wine doesn’t have to be pretentious. There’s a specific wine for everyone, and every occasion and our mission is to help customers along their wine journey.
“As society has changed so has wine drinking, and Society Wine Bar is a part of the bridge that goes over that gap,” says Lori Rodriguez, a sommelier at the Ybor City Wine Bar.
As a Wine Bar franchise owner, you will offer:
- 200+ wines by the glass
- 100+ unique craft beers
- Quarterly wine festivals
- Retail Wine and Beer Sales
- Merchandise Sales
- Customized wine flights
- Sake list & tastings (optional)
- Small plates & gourmet desserts
- Weekly Wine Society educational events
- Wine events with featured winemakers
- Wine club
- Beer tasting events
- Private events
- Corporate parties & business meetings
- Off-premise events
Society Wine Bar meets America’s growing demand for wine
Americans consume nearly 100 million gallons of wine annually, and the future of wine has no limits. A Society Wine Bar franchise is positioned to take advantage of this need by offering a unique, memorable wine experience.
Society Wine Bar was created to satisfy the demand for unusual wine varietals and wine education for people wherever they may be on their life journey. Our highly knowledgeable staff is passionate about wine and the story behind each wine label, from the vintner to the vineyard. Experienced wine lovers value our staff’s in-depth knowledge of vintners and vineyards and our extensive inventory of unique and hard to find wines.
“Wine is art in a glass, and we are extremely passionate about extending the culture of wine to wine lovers nationwide through Society Wine Bar,” Jayme says. “Our wine bar is not pretentious, and our staff members are all certified wine experts who are happy to share that knowledge with our guests. We have every price point and every palate covered. Our staff serves as your wine matchmaker. They know the story about the winemaker, how the grapes grow for a particular varietal of wine and more. We don’t just pour you a glass of wine; we are the glass of wine.”
Our low-cost business model has four revenue streams
If you are passionate about wine and want to own a low-investment wine bar with high revenue potential, a Society Wine Bar franchise is ideal for a variety of markets.
Society Wine Bar is more than a traditional wine bar and offers four revenue streams:
- Wine Bar – Society Wine Bar has one of the largest wine lists in the country and a menu of small plates that pair well with both wine and beer. Our staff strives to provide an excellent and elegant experience. Your wine bar franchise will become a popular destination for wine lovers, couples on date nights, friends celebrating special occasions, colleagues on business outings and travelers from near and far.
- Boutique Wine Shop – Our onsite boutique wine shop offers more than 200 hand-picked, reasonably priced, boutique wines. We also provide more than 100 exciting and unique craft beers along with other wine specialty items for sale.
- Wine Society – Our weekly wine classes offer a fun wine experience and educational opportunities. Guests love expanding their wine knowledge by taking a tasting trip around the world through each region’s wine varietals.
- Monthly Wine Club – Society Wine Bar offers subscription-based monthly wine club memberships that range from $40 to $100 and generate automatic and recurring revenue. Serious wine lovers can purchase memberships that provide 2 to 4 bottles of hand-picked wine selections each month.
As the go-to spot for finding the perfect bottle of wine for gifting or the ideal bottles of wine to stock a dream wine cellar, our experienced staff guides guests through the entire selection process.
Ready to launch a Society Wine Bar franchise?
The investment for a Society Wine Bar franchise ranges from $151,100 to $328,200. With a franchise fee of just $45,000, Society Wine Bar is far more affordable than other concepts in the food industry. It also has a simple and proven business model. We offer a flexible footprint and four revenue streams to help those passionate about wine realize their potential as an entrepreneur while bringing the culture of wine to their community.